Thursday 17 October 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: New formula Trim shake

I would call customer service to see what they say. They are very helpful and usually let us know when they change things about the products, like the LLV, which I feel even better on. Hopefully they can clear this up for you. Did the product sheet have the same information? The ones about each item separately?

On Thursday, October 17, 2013 1:26:41 PM UTC-7, Carla wrote:
I ordered the regular one, not the vegan one.  The website says nothing about their being a new formula for the regular Trim Shake and I'm not sure I like the changes.  The new canister says 8 grams of protein per serving and 66 calories while the website says 125 calories per serving and 16 grams or protein per serving.  Plus the other differences I described above.  I wanted the extra calories and protein.  I hope they didn't also cut back the Ashwagandha and I certainly hope the corn isn't GMO as most corn is these days.  I really wish they'd had the changes on the website as I probably wouldn't have ordered it if I'd known.

Anyone else know about the new shake?
Thanks,
Carla

On Thursday, October 17, 2013 2:49:33 PM UTC-5, Apryl Mann doTERRA IPC #405799 wrote:
There was a vegan trim shake released at convention that will have different ingredients. You can look at the product sheet and it should give you the ingredients and amounts of everything for each shake. Vanilla, chocolate and the vegan ones.

On Thursday, October 17, 2013 12:19:02 PM UTC-7, Carla wrote:
OK, I guess I looked at an old label for the Trim Shake on the internet because the new label doesn't say how much Ashwagandha it has in it.  Does it still have 250 mg per serving?  Also this label says it has corn fiber in and the other didn't.  I also thought it had evaporated cane juice in it.  Did this formula just come out at convention?

Carla

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment