Thursday 17 October 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Mixing oils with FCO

I happen to love the small spray bottles because I can keep them with me wherever I go. I add a few drops of oil to them then tap water, shake and spray where I want. The oils go anywhere, last longer, and are easier to spray on hard to reach areas with less waste. Personally I don't like touching my feel and spraying them is great! Also, I use some as perfume : ) Much better that the toxic chemicals in perfume and colognes today.

On Wednesday, October 16, 2013 12:36:17 PM UTC-7, Ellen W West wrote:
Roller Bottles, or Small Spray bottles available at MyOilBusiness.com or AromaTools.com


On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 12:18:57 PM UTC-7, Wendy L wrote:
I have two small children and often dilute the EO with FCO (2 Tbs of FCR for every 2 drops of EO). How long can I keep the mixture that did not get used? What is the best way to store it?
I would hate to throw away any oils that I have diluted but I don't know if it's ok to store...

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment