Tuesday 22 October 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: just wanting to hear how people are using the new juniper berry and cedar wood oils

After I put the amount of shampoo I am going to use in the palm of my hand I add the 3 drops of Cedarwood and then just mix it up aliitle before I put it on my hair....pretty simple.
 

On Monday, October 21, 2013 9:30:52 PM UTC-7, Stephanie Lynn wrote:
I have thin hair...how does one put Cedarwood in their shampoo/conditioner? just put 3 drops in your shampoo bottle? or add it to the glob in your hand?

Thanks,

~Stephanie
lynnd...@gmail.com



On Monday, October 21, 2013 12:08:22 PM UTC-6, Apryl Mann doTERRA IPC #405799 wrote:
That is great news! I can only shampoo every few days or my hair looks and feels fried so I do a lot of cool rinses. Regular conditioners just make it worse and the spray conditioners seem to work since they are light. Gotta love fine hair lol.

On Monday, October 21, 2013 10:57:26 AM UTC-7, Fran McKee wrote:
Apryl,
 
I also have fine hair but very straight...I found that the Cedarwood also gives my hair some added body which makes it look like I have alot more hair than I do.  I haven't used conditioner since I started using the Cedarwood and at this point I don't feel I will need it again in the future.
 
Fran

On Monday, October 21, 2013 9:36:35 AM UTC-7, Apryl Mann doTERRA IPC #405799 wrote:
I have baby fine, naturally very curly hair and I have to use a store bought leave in conditioner to control it but I think I will make a spray bottle with some cedarwood, serenity, FCO and water if needed and see how it works. I would love a natural alternative. I will let you all know how it works.

On Monday, October 21, 2013 8:23:16 AM UTC-7, Heather from AK wrote:
Fran may I share your success?
So happy for you and how this can benefit others.

Heather in WA

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment