Saturday 19 October 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Interstitial Cystitis

I made capsules of 5 drops each on guard, oregano, and frankincense and took one every couple of hours when I first felt the problem. I also keep a roller around with a blend of 15 drops each of on guard, oregano, and frankincense, plus FCO to fill a 5 mL roller. I roller that mix on my lower abdomen, covered it with a heating pad, and relaxed on the couch for awhile.

Of course, this was before the new On Guard Plus soft gels which can replace the capsules I made.

Also, drink lots of water with lemon, and cranberry juice. Now, I drink a small glass of cranberry juice every morning.

Additionally....many people are aware of the connection between what we think and how we feel. There is a book by Louise Hay called You Can Heal Your Life (AromaTools has it) and in it there is a list of health concerns and the fear or diseased thought that brought on the ailment. Specifically for this problem the issue is "feeling pissed off." I had this problem a couple of times last summer, very close together, and the second time it occurred to me that I needed to really shift my head and relax a bit, given the circumstances in my life at the time. I haven't had a problem since...but I'm now vigilant with the cranberry juice, LLV, etc.

Liz

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment