Thursday 3 October 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Gastricparesis


On Friday, September 27, 2013 12:20:54 PM UTC-5, skyjou...@gmail.com wrote:
Dear friends,
 
I'm hoping to find some answers for a friend who has been diagnosed with gasgricparesis. It is a condition to where the stomach quits working properly. The nerve endings are either damaged or killed, so the food doesn't move through the stomach quickly causing pain and other problems. Does anyone know anything about this or know of any oils that may help with this condition.
 
Thanks
 
Hi, hope this info will help.  I myself have a condition similiar to this.  I tried frankencense and it worked for a short time.  Keep in mind that we are all different, so this oil might work long term for your friend.  I did find another product and has been working for me, however I am not sure I can post the info.  If interested you can contact me on another email I have which is cmc79@whc.net and I will provide you the info.  Thank you
!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment