Thursday 17 October 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Finally, after 7 months of experimenting I have my protocal for Menier's/Nausea



On Saturday, July 13, 2013 4:54:44 PM UTC-6, Sallie wrote:
Do not give up! I had the faith that eventually I would find the correct oils to help. Every person is very different and oils react differently. I doubt that the symptoms will ever disappear, but in the last couple of weeks my life is much easier. Menier's is a very mean disease! My husband has grumbled about the money/snake oil  however we are both desperate. So through trial, error, research and this forum I have arrived at this system that works for me. Consistency is also crucial. I had to over come pride :)  My kids tease me that I will be the grandmother who smells odd and also my home, oh well!

Menier's:
3 times daily in this order (I am going to be very detailed)
5 drops FCO and 2 drops Sandalwood along my back hair line and down the back of my neck
1 drop FCO and 2 drops (per ear) Geranium massaged onto the top of each earlobe, pulling the oil down the edge of the ear
1 drop Helichrysum (per ear) behind each ear and into the hair line
3 drops lemon over the Sandalwood on the neck
1 drop ginger (each ear) over the Geranium on the ears
2 drops Peppermint over the Sandalwood and the Lemon on the neck
1 drop Peppermint (each ear) over the Helichrysum behind ears
2 drops Frankincense over the neck back oils
1 drop Frankincense (each ear) over the oils on the back of the ear.

Interesting - When I top everything with the Frankincense, the oils sing :) Meaning the Peppermint and Ginger feel stronger on my skin.

These oils cross the Blood Brain Barrier to heal brain nerves and cells. The Peppermint is excellent in healing the Myelin Sheath that protects the nerves. I have tried many oils in the last months but for some reason this process works for me. My husband is very impressed with my visible change.

Nausea:  As needed
In a capsule place 2 drops each Peppermint, Ginger, and Clove
Or drop 2 drops each under tongue Frankincense, Peppermint and DigestZen

Thanks for all the help on this forum! I am thrilled with my oils.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment