Monday 21 October 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Event Calendar on doTERRA everyday

Thank you for your input. I am in Southern California with my upline all in Nevada. I am also fairly new and getting used to things. I recently moved to a different neighborhood and have to learn where things are all over again and have reached all the people around me but I find I get a lot of confirmations that people will be coming and they say they are bringing a friend but I get a LOT who say they forgot or I just never hear from them again. I do the personal invites also in person or the phone but on meeting day they are no where to be seen. I know it is a slow process sometimes but I am eager to make things happen.

On Monday, October 21, 2013 10:41:30 AM UTC-7, MomHeather wrote:
When I post classes there I don't actually expect anyone to come because of the post. It's the personal invitations, oil experiences, and reminders that bring people to a class. I did have someone attend two of my classes on the events calendar that she attended. She was in town on business and had recently been introduced to doTERRA by her Aunt. My classes gave her some education during down time on the road and I have a feeling she will be a great builder--but not for me. :)  Someone has to already have heard enough about doTERRA to search for a class there, so I doubt I'll ever find someone through that calendar who will join my team. However, I may be able to help out others who are far from there upline.  I know I appreciate it when some of my team who live in other states are able to attend classes near their home.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment