Thursday 3 October 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Clary Sage for Sleep?

Thank you all so much for the ideas! Last night I did my normal ritual, but I also did the four drops of Lavender and put it on my back. I did feel like I fell asleep faster. I'm about to order some Clary Sage and Vetiver, so I hope these will help as well! I have high hopes for them.

On Wednesday, October 2, 2013 8:18:58 PM UTC-4, Apryl Mann doTERRA IPC #405799 wrote:
Sorry, I know how you feel. I had insomnia for a year once when younger. Wild orange and serenity work wonders to help with my anxiety when I have it. I apply they to my arms like perfume straight (no dillution) so I can smell them. I use them separately though. You can even drink a drop of wild orange in your water, just add the drop in the cup first and add water to mix it up. I use a drop of clary sage on my feet each night for another issue and my husband puts a few drops of lavender on my back and lightly rubs it in with no dilution/oil and it really helps me sleep. Something about it on my back made all the difference. You could use serenity alone in the same way. Also, I would use a lot less oil as they are very concentrated. I only have 4 drops on my whole back. Oh, if you have a diffuser try and diffuse lavender or serenity or a calming oil for you at bedtime. Good luck. You are at the right place for help!

On Wednesday, October 2, 2013 1:49:17 PM UTC-7, lavlav123123 wrote:
I was looking around the website for tips when dealing with insomnia. I've been having problems for about a month now. Every night before bed, I use ten drops of Serenity and Lavender mixed with Jojoba Oil and put it on the bottom of my feet. I also put it under my nose and on my forehead. I relax with this on for about an hour before bed while reading a book. I put some more under my nose before I go to sleep, but I am still having major issues falling asleep. I was reading some posts about how clary sage has helped some people with sleeping. Has this helped anyone else? Does anyone have any other ideas for me? Anything is appreciated! I am new to essential oils and am trying to get the hang of it. It was recommended by my therapist. I know that the insomnia is caused by anxiety. I started having anxiety attacks a few months ago. I have those pretty much under control. I think it's now turned into not being able to fall asleep, because I have never had this problem before.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment