Thursday 3 October 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Clary Sage for Sleep?

I have had some big problems with sleep for nearly five years due to menopause issues (hot flashes every two hours will take a toll on sleep).  Using the oils I've had great help with the hot flashes, (still have some temperature issues, but dramatically improved), I sleep better too.  I've used Clary Sage on my feet and diffuser for two years and I'm convinced it is PART of my improvement, but a couple weeks ago on a whim I decided to put a drop of Clary Sage under my tongue ... I don't care for the taste, but I awoke the next morning absolutely stunned - I not only felt drowsy sooner (I read till I can't keep my eyes open), but even better - my sleep was so DEEP!  I've been using it now (twice a day) for two weeks ... just one drop under my tongue and it has been consistent.  At night it seems to help me get drowsy, but doesn't in the morning.  I believe it is helping me with many of my symptoms, which include anxiety (which I never had before the menopause symptoms started).  I still wake up some nights, I go right back to sleep, but best of all - the sleep is deep, and that's what I've needed.  I feel rested and like my body is able to heal and revitalize itself. 



On Wednesday, October 2, 2013 10:49:17 PM UTC+2, lavlav123123 wrote:
I was looking around the website for tips when dealing with insomnia. I've been having problems for about a month now. Every night before bed, I use ten drops of Serenity and Lavender mixed with Jojoba Oil and put it on the bottom of my feet. I also put it under my nose and on my forehead. I relax with this on for about an hour before bed while reading a book. I put some more under my nose before I go to sleep, but I am still having major issues falling asleep. I was reading some posts about how clary sage has helped some people with sleeping. Has this helped anyone else? Does anyone have any other ideas for me? Anything is appreciated! I am new to essential oils and am trying to get the hang of it. It was recommended by my therapist. I know that the insomnia is caused by anxiety. I started having anxiety attacks a few months ago. I have those pretty much under control. I think it's now turned into not being able to fall asleep, because I have never had this problem before.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment