Sunday 20 October 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Oregano and intestinal bleeding

To my knowledge the reason our body needs a break from Oregano is it will detox and declutter much to fast for us to process and cause diarrhea. Then we must give our body a rest for a week to recover.

I would discontinue the Oregano. I would put Balance over my gut, cut out all sugars, add in PB Assist and TeraZyme on an empty stomach to let the enzymes work on left overs in the gut. Take DigestZen for pain. If there is any gas a bit of Lavender (if there is gas - we are likely looking at a Candida situation in my experience)

Or at least that is where I feel I would start. Following intuition as needed.

I don't know if the oregano could have helped to bring about bleeding with whatever she has going on in her gut. I'm betting some major inflammation for bleeding to occur in the first place was already there. She must of felt there was already a big problem she was trying to address to be determined to use the Oregano without ceasing for a months time.

My 2 cents,
Heather in WA

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment