Tuesday 22 October 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Diffusing and diffuser questions

Hi Christina,
Happy to share my personal story about the new Aroma Lite. . .
I have been using the oils for about 18 months, but never had a diffuser. I liked the look of the lotus, but knew it would not work in my bedroom. I need to have my bedroom dark & the Lotus does not have a switch to turn off the light. So, when the Aroma Lite was introduced, I finally decided to invest in what seemed like a good choice for me.
I have only had it a week & I must say that it has already been worth every cent!! The first two nights, I diffused Serenity in our bedroom & my husband & I both had the most restful sleep we have had in months!! Today, I took it into my office. The stress level has been very high & there have been many tense moments. I diffused Elevation all day & I can honestly say there was a HUGE difference. Many people kept coming over to look at it & everyone was really happy all day.
And, the diffuser experience is totally different than applying the oils topically.
So just do it--you won't regret it!!
Janie

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment