Thursday 24 October 2013

[Everything doTERRA] cough

Hi, I wonder if someone can help me.

I was diagnosed with candida around 3 months ago. I went on a strict diet... i juice everyday and eat either chicken or fish with salad or greens for lunch and dinner.
I started on the llv from doterra, as well as the lemon in my water, probiotics, terrazyme and zendocrine everyday. I wasn't able to take the gx assist as it contains gelatine.
I have been feeling fine although the cough will only come if I have a cheat day now and again.... if I eat a croissant.... And thats it, I'll be up all night coughing.
 Now what I can't understand is for the last 4 nights I can't sleep as my horrible cough as come back. And we can't understand where its come from as I've been very strict with myself. Now the reason why I had even gone to the Nutrionist from the first place was because for years I've had this cough, worse in the winters here. And the dr's always said to me to keep taking my asthma pump. Now I have given the asthma pump up as I had a feeling it wasn't asthma from the first place and it was probably candida.
As my cough came back I went to my dear friend who has a hand scanner from the States and she scanned me for the 3rd time and my bio markers had come down, which was a good sign. But where had this cough come back from again???
Anyway the scan showed up for bone nutrient and marjoram?
If anyone has any advice for me regarding my cough,..... it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment