Tuesday 11 September 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] UTI and pregnancy

If you have an adverse reaction to Oregano stay away from it. If you want to handle your UTI take the following in a capsule, 3 drops Frankincense, 3 drops Melaleuca and 3 drops Wild Orange. Take the capsule with food in the morning and the evening. Also apply OnGuard to the bottom of your feet twice a day.
I applaud you for following your instincts, let us know how you are doing.

Pat

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 1:56 PM, Jessica Gydesen <jessicagydesen@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm going to preface this by saying I've looked through the ME book at the preg and essential oils book that aroma tools sells.  I'm 10 weeks preggo and the dr found "some sort of urinary infection" and put me on an antibiotic.  (I had no idea as I hadn't felt like I had signs of a uti.)  I took it Saturday night and Sunday morning.  About 11 AM Sunday morning I was physically wiped.  It took effort to even move from my bed.  Read through the insert and it said to discontinue if you felt uncommon weakness.  Called the doc this morning to let them know and they told me I had to continue taking it and that the medication wouldn't have done that.  I'm sorry, I think I know my body better then the doc and that was NOT ok.

So now I'm at a place where I'm desperate enough to risk taking oregano.  I didn't want to because for me it always caused a heavier menstration and I don't want to miscarry.  I'm so frustrated and just don't know what to do.  If it was you, what would YOU do?  I just can't take the rx and function like I need to.  I drive 1.5 hours twice a day to and from school 5 days a week.  I have 10 weeks of school left and really need to finish.

Thanks in advance!

Jess

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment