Tuesday 11 September 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: On Guard Cleaning Concentrate

I purchase heavy duty plastic bottles for making up my cleaners and keep them in a cabinet out of direct light. They have made a collide with OnGuard it's not like it's sitting at the top of water in there, it's not much of a concern. Note it comes in a plastic bottle. But I put all my liquid cleaners in heavy duty plastic bottles, as long as they are used regularly so they are shaken frequently & don't stay the same level I've not had a problem.

Heather in WA

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment