Thursday 13 September 2012

RE: [Everything doTERRA] Re: new discovery

Thanks I will.
 
Cindy
 

Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 07:43:59 -0600
Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: new discovery
From: graykaren@gmail.com
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com

Not long at all. Good luck if that doesn't work keep trying,

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 5:33 PM, cindy g <cgiaco5@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi Karen,
 
How long did it take you to notice a difference in your sugar?
I've been using Dr. Sues remedy and it's not working to well!
I am looking for something else to use I will give it a try.
 
Thank you
Cindy
 
 

On Monday, September 10, 2012 5:01:28 PM UTC-4, kermie wrote:
I just discovered a new benefit from using digest zen and had to share.
I was feeling a little sluggish and was out of lemon, so I put a few drops of digest zen in my water.
That part worked as I expected it to but what I wasn't expecting is that it also helped my body regulate
my sugar level as well. I have type 2 diabetes and when I took my medication with the digest zen
My level dropped alot. So I decided to try the digest with out my medication and my body is doing alot
better. I even feel better being off the medication and my blood sugar level is normal. So I now have a new favorite
oil to add to my growing list.

Karen  

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment