Saturday 15 September 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: NEW BLEND IS FOR ADHD!!!

Oh how exciting! I use PC on my son now and it's good, but not great. I usually make him put some Franki on the roof of his mouth as well. Does anyone know when we will be able to order it?

On Wednesday, September 12, 2012 12:43:19 PM UTC-5, Chris wrote:
My wife is at the Dr. Hill presentation. In her kit, she got a new blend called InTune. It's specifically for ADHD.

I bawled tears of joy when I read that. My daughter has it bad, and I know others of you on here with children who have it as well, or have friends with it. I cannot wait to apply this to my daughter and watch the results. This is an absolute dream come true and several prayers answered!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment