Friday 14 September 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: interstitial cystitis.

Thanks ladies, 
I will try these.
Brenda


On Wednesday, September 12, 2012 8:57:17 PM UTC-4, Jeanie wrote:
Lori, I too have IC.  I would like to try the 2 drops each Frankincense, Oregano, & On Guard.  Please post how often and for how long you take the capsule.
Jeanie
On Saturday, August 25, 2012 8:39:34 PM UTC-7, Lori wrote:
Brenda, I also have IC what I have found that works for me is: 2 drops frankincense 2 drops on-guard and 2 drops oregano in a capsule. Ive gone from doing elmiron rescuses my self at home twice daily to none at all!! thats huge for me!  I'm not sure where I found the combination,I was up one night in pain searching the web and found it and decided to give it a try. I take them as needed ( I know oregano should not be used for more than 10 days in a row) . Hope this helps,
Lori
On Thursday, August 16, 2012 1:59:39 PM UTC-5, Brenda Sissel wrote:
I am looking for help for interstitial cystitis, I would like to treat it with doTerra Essential oils and supplements, But I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions. I am in lots of pain and do not want to use medications if I can.
I appreciate any help possible.
Thanks Brenda

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment