Saturday 15 September 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: interstital cystitis

Hi Lori,
My control is very bad right now, worse than ever. I had to switch to Maxy bladder pads.  I have been using the Slim & Sassy oil in water every day, all day sipping on it.   Could that be the reason for my worsening control problem?  I have not yet had pain with my IC.  Do the capsules help with control?
Thanks in advance for your thoughts on this, Jeanie
On Thursday, September 13, 2012 10:30:14 AM UTC-7, Lori wrote:
I use the capsules as needed, at first about 2 to 3 times a day,  now only when i feel discomfort and it seems to knock it right out. Now i just have to find something for frequency!
Lori 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment