Thursday 13 September 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: HELP! clogged ears

This may sound strange but using the Terrashield has worked for myself and my husband. We both have had issues with our ears do to allergies and such. Anyway, I thought I would throw that out there.

On Tuesday, September 11, 2012 6:44:13 PM UTC-7, Rebecca Wheeler wrote:
I work on the phones all day and I have to have my voice and ears.I have had head cold with major congestion, coughing, mucas, and now my ears have been plugged for days now.  Its like I am underwater.  I cant' hear at all.  there is no pain.  I feel like it is pressure built up because I can bend over and feel a change in my ears, I can turn my head a certain way and the pressure moves.  I did basil and onguard in a cotton swap for about 3 hours with no change.  Is there anything else I can do.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment