Saturday 15 September 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Group site Concerns

Please forgive me for contacting you this way, I don't know how else to do it , and I cant find the directions to this group on how it works.  I do see that once a part of this group one is supposed to contribute and not just ask questions. I found this group looking for doTerra information. I am just about sold on it completely! I have never even seen doTERRA oils up close yet, but I am trying to.  I have searched the internet for about two months now trying to find out what the best oil is, because that's the one I want to start with first! doTERRA  is my choice of where to start! I studied oils for years on and off even as a teenager they intrigued me. I just recently learned the oil I buy makes the difference.  The oils that I have tried did nothing for me but some of them do smell good, now I  know why. I have tried the rest now I want to try the best! I am just having troubles reaching it. :) I hope that you let me be a part of this group because it looks to me like a great group, and I can contribute once I get there.

On Wednesday, May 23, 2012 1:37:35 PM UTC-4, Rob James wrote:
Dear Oilers,
In reviewing our groups content right now, I see that our ratio of new
posted questions to new new posted comments or answers is about 12 to
1. 12(questions) to 1 (sharing comment).  Our group works best as we
are sharing our own successes and stories.  Asking questions is great,
but we ask if you have come to the site to ask advice, we ask that in
return you share the result or maybe share your own success story
too.

We will start trying to do some things that are informative about oils
and there uses, and leave an opportunity to share.

Thank you SO much to the many of you that are willing to help answer
people's questions and concerns.  As this community grows, it becomes
more and more of a valuable resource for new oilers that we can all be
proud of.

Thanks,
Rob & Wendy James
Group owners.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment