Tuesday 11 September 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Convention accomodations available - $95/nt for 2-4 people

Hi Rochelle,
I'm interested if we can round up a couple of other people. I'm at the convention on a very tight budget. Anyone else out there wanting to snatch up this opportunity?

On Tuesday, September 11, 2012 2:05:27 PM UTC-7, Rochelle wrote:
Due to personal circumstances I cannot attend convention this year -
I'm going to be a first time grandma any day!!I have a one bedroom
condo booked that is one block north of the convention center (214 W
North Temple, Salt Lake City 84103) that I can transfer the booking to
you.  The rate is $95/night + $50 cleaning fee and it sleep 2-4 people
(1 qn bed and 1 qn pull out couch).  I currently have it reserved from
9/12 - 9/16.  You can see it at http://www.vrbo.com/188337

Let me know if you're interested and I'll arrange the reservation
transfer.

Rochelle

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment