Friday 4 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Torn Discs

I know this might be out of your budget, but I have 2 herniated disks from a car accident that do not bother me at all anymore since I started taking the Life Long Vitality pack.  If you can afford to have him try it for 2 weeks, he might have enough recovery to justify the expense himself.  My niece sent 2 weeks worth to her other aunt, and she was amazed at how well she felt in that short time period.  When she ran out, she was in pain again.  She came up with the money for LLV after that, and was happy to do it!
 
 
Suzy 
www.mydoterra.com/suzyhoward
 
 
 
 


From: Janine <upliftingvitality@gmail.com>
To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2012 6:26 PM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Torn Discs

Hi everyone! I've been really enjoying reading all the posts since
joining this group :) This is the first time I'm posting and I'm doing
so because I really need help finding an answer... My Uncle got
injured at work and has torn discs that are causing a great amount of
pain. He can't work and the pain meds have made his mood and outlook
so much worse :( He's not one to look towards alternative medicine,
but he did ask me if there is anything that can help him. Please give
me some options to try... I thought of the Deep Blue and AromaTouch
Technique, but I don't know if that will actually help heal torn
discs. Also, I will likely need to buy the items so I really want
something that I can afford and that will work so that he'll use it
and get better. I'm afraid I don't have a lot of wiggle room to
experiment. Thank you in advance! Janine

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com


No comments:

Post a Comment