Friday 4 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Loose stools--detox?

Try using the PB Assist for five days, you might need to replace some good flora in your system.

Pat

On Thursday, May 3, 2012, ileenj wrote:
 I just finished a month of Zendocrine capsules.  I had some diarrhea, but assumed it was detox from the cleanse.  Since February I have been using the oils quite liberally for anxiety (Balance, vetiver, lavender and serenity).  I was also putting Immortelle around my eye bones, doing an oil pull each morning and putting lemongrass on my toenails.    I have also used lemon or grapefruit oil in my drinking water, but have stopped that too.  I thought maybe that was too many oils at one time as I still have the diarrhea since finishing the Zendocrine.  I have stopped all doTERRA products except the LLVP hoping that would tone down the diarrhea.  I didn't stop the LLVP as I have been taking those for more than a year and have not had any problems.  

Back in January my doctor did a stool culture which was normal. I have tried drinking a glass of water with 1-2 tablespoons flaxseed meal every day and that helped while I was using it.  Diarrhea returned when I stopped the flaxseed meal.  Yes, I have tried DigestZen also, and it helped a little, but again the diarrhea returns when I stop DigestZen.  

Without using any oils, how long should it take for the detox (diarrhea) to calm down?  It has been about a week since I stopped using the oils.  I am beginning to wonder if this is all detox, or if I have something else going on.  

I am weaning off Ativan with my doctor's supervision, and I am sleeping much better now.  

Ileen

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com


--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment