Thursday 3 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: severe depression

Thank you so much for shairng! And congratulations to you for your
new health :)

Blessings,
Elizabeth

On May 2, 9:06 am, Gretchen <prvb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I suffered with depression for years, was on anti depressants as a
> teen but I became very violent which then made me never go back on
> them or try to treat it. Fast forward thru over 20 years of struggling
> with it and it getting to the point where I was in bed quit a bit.
>
> Tried the oils, worked pretty good. I decided to start using LLV
> because as an IPC holding classes I wanted to speak on them thru
> experience. The LLV is what saved me. The first dose hit me, I could
> literally feel it working in my brain. I have not suffered with
> depression since. Plus LLV is great for sooo many other things.
>
> I apply Balance to the bottoms of my feet every morning and take
> Frankincense under the tongue as well. I have NEVER in my life felt
> this great mentally. I think I was born depressed.
>
> My 5 year old son on the other hand loves lemon as his pick-me-up.
> Whener he seems out of sorts or crabby I rub lemon on his neck and
> arms and then cup and have him inhale. Works wonders.
>
> Depression has many sources, but what I have come to realize is that
> some are going thru something using their own strength and depression
> is understandable. There are times in life where life really
> stinks...job loss, death, money issues. What I had was regardless of
> my circumstances. Most of the time I had nothing to be depressed
> about. My life was great and I loved the Lord, yet I couldnt seem to
> get outta bed and face the day.
>
> Sorry for the rambling, but its a topic I feel so passionate about. I
> dont ever want to go back to how I used to feel and I want to help
> others overcome that hopelessness.
>
> On May 1, 11:53 pm, Brittany Watterson <asldote...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Hi Everyone,
>
> > My friend has a couple of questions. She wants to get something to help her
> > dad whose is struggling with severe depression for years. She has decided
> > to try the lemon oil. Does anyone have suggestions on the best way to use
> > the lemon oil for depression? Have anyone had a bad reaction when they
> > apply lemon oil tropically or internally and goes on to their day as usual
> > (  exposured to the sun) from the sun?
>
> > Many Thanks!
>
> > Brittany

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment