Thursday 3 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: seaonal allergies and fluid in ear-16mo. old

Really helpful! My son also has fluid on his ear. I have been using
Frankinsense.
Thank you

On May 3, 5:00 am, Lynn <lynn19791...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Basil is an excellent expectorant and decongestant.  It has the
> ability to clear out the eustachian tubes, keeping everything properly
> drained.
>
> On May 2, 11:38 am, DT <jerd...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > My daughter had the same issues and I did the Rosemary for the fluid
> > because the basil and melalueca were not helping (although they help
> > great with an infection) I continue to do lemon, peppermint and
> > lavender, down her spine for allergies and it has been amazing! Good
> > luck!
>
> > On May 2, 8:57 am, Lynn <lynn19791...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > For the fluid, basil around the outside of ear and down jaw line.
> > > Also put a few drops on a small cotton ball and place at ear opening
> > > if you can.  For the allergies (this will also help with ear fluid), 2
> > > drops each of lavender, lemon and peppermint in honey or juice.  If
> > > she wont take that, layer on bottom of feat.
>
> > > On May 2, 7:49 am, Jennifer Kleiss <jennifer.h.kle...@gmail.com>
> > > wrote:
>
> > > > My daughter has just recently started taking allergy medicine
> > > > (singular) that was prescribed by an allergist last wk. The reason we
> > > > went to see an allergist in the first place was b/c after playing for
> > > > 1 hr. outside a few wks. ago my daughter broke out in hives on her
> > > > face due to what the allergist thinks is pollen, seaonal allergens.
> > > > She said my daughter had fluid in both of her ears, no infection
> > > > though. I have noticed that she has been off balance lately and she
> > > > doesn't like me messing with her ears. She used to not mind if I
> > > > cleaned her ears.
> > > > I was hoping someone could recommend an oil to use for seaonal
> > > > allergies and an oil to help drain the fluid in her ears. I would
> > > > rather not have to give her an allergy med everyday......she's so
> > > > young. The allergist scared me too b/c she said if she continues to
> > > > have fluid in her ears it could delay her speech development.
>
> > > > Thank you!!
>
> > > > Jennifer Kleiss

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment