Thursday 10 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Oils and babies

Ceri,
I talked about this very thing in my breakout class at convention. I
have a book coming out in June. It will have detailed info on this
subject, but untill then, here are a couple of notes. Frankincense on
crown and along spine, myrrh on umbilical cord, Balance and Melissa on
bottoms of feet.
Book info:
Essential Oils in Pregnancy, Birth & Babies (EDD June 8)
$13.00 Including shipping or bundles of 5 for $50 -FREE shipping.
(extra shipping applies if outside US)
Email me at doTERRAmidwife@me.com
Stephanie Fritz

On May 9, 8:51 pm, CeriAnn <shortir...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>         Morning all!!  I have a have a vaguely random request. Or
> perhaps I should say vague and random : )   Anyway, I have a slight
> memory of a discussion about using oils on brand new babies. Like what
> you would put on them shortly after their birth. I am loving the idea
> of "anointing" and welcoming a new member of the family in this way. I
> haven't been able to find the discussion that I think I remember. Does
> anyone have a protocol or suggestion of what oils to use and how to
> use them?
>          I am so grateful to have had the oils this pregnancy! We have
> been using for about three years and I feel so blessed to have them. I
> am so excited to use them with our new little one from birth.
>          Thanks in advance!
>                               Ceri

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment