Tuesday 15 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Health problems

I am EXACT like her last February. I feel so much better after years
of being sick!

I have allergies- i took 2 drop peppermint, 2 drop lemon, and 1
lavender in water medicine cup daily.
I took LLVP and it made my throat brand new after years on thyroid!
Best with LLVP for heart, brain, stress, energy, etc. for her to feel
energized to walk around to lose weight more.

For diabetes, it worked for a friend of mine on coriander oil and FCO
to start with massaging the feet daily.

On May 15, 9:05 am, Doterra <doterra.lorispald...@gmail.com> wrote:
> my friend called me yesterday.
> She says she's always tired, sleeping all the time.
> She has thyroid plm
> She has diabetes
> She's overweight
> She has asthma
> She's allergic to many things
> She had heart attack and had bypass surgery few yrs ago.
> She's only 46 yrs old,
>
> I told her to try llv, lemon, peppermint
> Anything else?
>
> Lori
>
> Sent from my iPad

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment