Tuesday 15 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Diffuser-which one?

Thanks for the information! I now have all three on my list:) and
hope to make a decision soon!
Leila

On May 15, 8:12 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I love my lotus and my windmere and my daughter loves her whisper. I don't
> think you can go wrong with any of thee.
>
> pat
>
>
>
>
>
> On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 7:28 AM, Leila F <momoftw...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> > Hi
> > I am a fairly new IPC and am interested in getting a diffuser.  I
> > wanted to see what people suggest.  I have found two and unsure which
> > would be best, easiest to clean, and the most reliable.
>
> > 1.  The Lotus Diffuser from doTerra
> > 2.  The whisper premium silent mist diffuser from aromatools.
>
> > Any suggestions?
>
> > Thanks
> > Leila
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> PAT LEAVITT
> FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment