Friday 4 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Citrus oils

I'm not sure about that. I have a skin condition called Perioral
Dermatitis. Acidic things make it flare up. I discovered it using our
"citrus oils". Every time I used a citrus oil, I would flare up. When
I stopped it would go away. It was all too weird because before this I
had been using the citrus oils for months. I've done a couple of yeast
cleanses and I still can't use them, so I do think that our citrus
oils are acidic. My opinion. I hope to be able to intoduce citrus oils
later.

On May 4, 5:55 am, Heather in AK <doterr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There are no acids in doTERRA's essential oils.  Acids present would
> make them not pure.  I'd not worry about the oils hurting, but do some
> research about your problem and see which could help the most.
>
> Heather in WA
>
> On May 3, 10:21 pm, Gerald Lund <7lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Grapefruit oil would be the least. But I think the dentist might be more
> > concerned about other things...you'd see in this link to the chart .http://www.alkaline-alkaline.com/ph_food_chart.html
> > On May 3, 2012 1:44 PM, "Shannon Washburn" <psalm1...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > I'm no expert but I believe that they aren't acidic because they're from
> > > the rind instead of the fruit.
>
> > > Sent from my iPad
>
> > > On May 3, 2012, at 1:22 PM, "wholenewmom" <wholenew...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > I was just at the dentist and he wants me to avoid acidic foods as
> > > > much as possible due to teeth issues.  Are the citrus oils acidic?  He
> > > > is trying to prevent future tooth decay by alkalinizing the pH of my
> > > > mouth.
>
> > > > I would like to be able to use then internally.
>
> > > > --
> > > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > > For more options, visit this group at
> > > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > > --
> > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > For more options, visit this group at
> > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment