Tuesday 28 April 2015

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Skin Cancer

that is exactly what I have my mom on.  Lemon in water, Frank externally and few drops under tongue a day, and if it begins to itch add a bit of melaleuca oil to help with itch..
she goes back to skin cancer dr Thurs, I am excited to she what he has to say, it looks great!   just for thought..


From: "'kathykk' via Everything essential" <Everythingessential@googlegroups.com>
To: Everythingessential@googlegroups.com
Cc: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 1:20:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Skin Cancer

I just had 2 biopsies taken in my hand to see if they are cancerous. The one was turning black and the other one seemed to be getting smaller in diameter. I have been putting several different oils on it but not on a regular basis. I also had several spots on my face frozen. I use the creams everyday on my face but they have not gone away. I do not want to lose function in my thumb by having a hunk cut out of it. What would you suggest? Internal, external or both? And what specific oils for skin (not moles) cancer mainly from the sun.
Thank you,
kathy

On Wednesday, April 29, 2009 at 12:22:47 AM UTC-4, Patricia Leavitt wrote:
Keep the Frankincense on the skin cancer topically as often as he thinks about
it. He can also take the Frankincense internally with lemon.
 
Pat

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 4:30 PM, Samara <samaras...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have a gentleman that gets skin cancer on his face very easily.  He
goes in to get it burned off and is left with large scabs.  I want to
suggest Frankincense and Lavender.  Any other thoughts?  Would you
suggest he take it internally also?  What about Thyme to prevent the
cancer?

Thanks!


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment