Monday 27 April 2015

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Acid relux

I have personal just went thru some major issues and with the input of others on this site,  DigestZen Blend which I had been using was not enough and someone suggested to add Balance.  
I was using, but not in that way, to help with the issue,  and I had been using TerraZyme in my daily routine but at the time did not even know I was helping myself so much.  I got back on them
and I am so much better!! Hope this helps with the other responses too!  have a great day


From: "Dee Clingman" <deerclingman@gmail.com>
To: Everythingessential@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2015 3:49:31 PM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Acid relux

Apply a drop of [diluted] DigestZen Blend to site. Balance Blend also works.

Dee

On Monday, April 27, 2015 at 2:05:21 PM UTC-5, riche...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi! I'm really new to the oils and am looking for a way to use oils to help relieve acid reflux. Has anyone tried something that's worked for them?


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment