Thursday 30 April 2015

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Please Review & Help Me!!!

If your dentist told you to use a warm water salt mouthwash, I would do it. You don't have to swish aggressively. That will also help get the food out of the pulled tooth area. 

My crown came out and I needed to get a different crown. When I got home from the dentist, my mouth and gum was very sore. I used 2 drops of OnGuard in 1/2 cup of water and slowly swished in my mouth. At a different time of day, I use the warm water salt mouthwash, which my dentist told me to do. Both were helpful for me. I also put Frankincense on my clean finger and put it on the sore (caused by the the jagged tooth) in my mouth in the back cheekbone area. That helped with the pain.

Wish you well!



On Wednesday, April 29, 2015 9:26 PM, 'Queen 360°' via Everything essential <Everythingessential@googlegroups.com> wrote:


I hope everyone is well. I hope no one is getting bothered by my post regarding the care of my tooth after extraction. I review the past months & years of information on the site and there are so many protocols I have used that has assisted me greatly. My concerns are below that I have not reviewed in past posted information. My tooth was extracted Tuesday, April 28th. The dentist offered to purchase some type of mouth wash that Mr. Rob mentioned years ago he refused to used so I refused and choosing to use oils instead. I have most of the oils and I read where Ms. Pat suggest onguard & oregano for oil pull after extraction. The thing is I am trying my hardest yo hold out from oil pulling until the fourth day but, the pain & swelling is kicking in. I am so nervous about a dry socket that I am not sure to oil pull lightly now or wait a few more days.I have not even done a gentle mouth wash with water and salt as was suggested. Please share your thoughts, ideas, suggestions and/or protocol for oil pulling now just a little over 24hours of tooth extraction or try to hold out a few more days. Please help and thank you for reading my post and answering.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment