Thursday 30 April 2015

[Everything doTERRA] Re: doTERRA skin care choices

I was just on here looking to see if anyone also has the same problem with the serum squirting out too fast and wasting product. I prefer the roll-on over the squirt bottle. Doterra needs to be informed of this problem as I will not order it again due to the waste and hassle of just getting the product out of the bottle

On Tuesday, April 21, 2015 at 8:44:07 PM UTC-7, punkstammy wrote:
I just started using verage about a week ago. I could tell the difference the first time I used it. One thing I don't like though is the serum squirts out fast from the bottle and seems to get wasted. A friend who uses it says the same thing happens to her 

On Sunday, March 22, 2015 at 3:54:03 PM UTC-5, Diane wrote:
I have been reading old posts and the various websites showing the various skin care products, but am frustrated in that I'm not seeing anything that recommends one skin care kit over the other.  I am over 50, have dry skin and also rosacea so need whichever one will address healing the skin and keeping it calm first and foremost, and then whatever will improve aging skin second.

Anyone out there have any suggestions between Verage or what they simply call Skin Care System?  I don't think I want the clear skin HD products, do I?

thanks, Diane

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment