Monday 27 April 2015

[Everything doTERRA] Re: newbie here to share...

RLS has been an issue with me for years, my poor dad suffered with it and I think he had it much worse than I. I've not found any EO's or combination of EO's that works for more than a week but then I read on doTERRA FB about someone with the same issue. She said that wheat turned out to be the cause (not just gluten - WHEAT)! So I decided to give it a try. It's not easy to eliminate wheat from your diet - it's in everything! - but I've been wheat-free for about 6-7 weeks now and it's made a huge difference. The only time I experience RLS now is if I'm over-tired.

Please please please get the book WHEAT BELLY, written by Dr. William Davis (cardiologist). It took me a while to heed the recommendations I've seen here and other places, so it wasn't until last week that I visited the blog and read through many posts. It was enough to convince me to get the book and start reading and feeling better. Check it out.http://www.wheatbellyblog.com/ 

Dee

On Monday, April 27, 2015 at 2:05:21 PM UTC-5, Lesli Peterson wrote:
I'm new to dōTERRA (February, I think) and I'm loving loving loving my oils! I'm currently on 18 pills a day for depression, thyroid issues, RLS, heartburn, anemia, edema and the biggest one, a recently diagnosed kidney disease with high blood pressure / cholesterol in August. All this and I'm only 45! I'm proud to announce I'm off my sleeping pill for RLS! I rub Marjoram on my hips and calfs at night, instant relief. I've been experiencing extreme shortness of breath from my anemia. Inhalers I used for past asthma issues weren't working (I used to smoke). Now I rub lemon, peppermint and lemongrass on my feet each morning. Much much better! Peppermint in the morning for allergy sniffles. I've also been using lavender on a acne/night(chin, neck, behind ears) from the 6 months I was on steroids for the kidney disease. I've used it at night for 3 days straight now and it's almost cleared up AND I sleep amazing! THANK YOU DŌTERRA!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment