Sunday 26 April 2015

[Everything doTERRA] Fibromyalgia, anxiety and depression

Okay, I need help.  I've always struggled with depression.  Then @10 years ago after a car accident, chronic pain set in.  I was told my a couple of drs that I probably had fibromyalgia.   In
December 2011 I started on LLV.  Pain gone.  I no longer wanted to enjoy the nasty side effects of the meds I had been on for depression for years, so managed to get off of those, too.     Not long after that, major stress hit with aging/dying parents moving nearby, an empty nest looming, and a very long, painful marriage coming to an end.    

Long story short, the LLV was no longer helping with the pain (I carry stress in my back).   I started on Q96, and was told it overlapped with some of the ingredients of LLV and shouldn't take both.   Q96 helps with the depression, but the pain is miserable and often unbearable, so my dr. has prescribed meds for fibro and anxiety.    I just don't want to go there again! 

I may need to rethink my whole plan....choosing what's worse, the meds for depression/anxiety or meds for pain....or just sucking it all up and clawing my way through it.

Help???? 

Thanks.  You guys rock.

xo,
Carolyn

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment