Wednesday 29 April 2015

Re: [Everything doTERRA] GX Assist

Thanks for sharing your experiences! Sounds like a product that works as a 10 day cleanse but can also be incorporated into a 30 day cleanse depending on what your body needs and health goals are? The reason I asked how many, I was thinking my sister and I could do the 10 day cleanse together using one bottle and then follow with pb assist. I've done cleanses before, some that resulted in elimination some that didn't. I get that doterra is different and effective! I'll be starting the LLV supps next month as soon as I get my lrp order in. I might just wait until I have been on the llV for a bit before I do the cleanse... I'm glad to hear you are feeling so good!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment