Tuesday 28 April 2015

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Tooth Extraction: Before, During & After- Please Help

Lavender can also help with the bleeding. Pressure, too, if you can. I believe Frankincense may also help with that, as well as being useful with minor discomfort.

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 1:49 PM, 'Queen 360°' via Everything essential <Everythingessential@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hi, Heather, I wanted to take time out and share that I appreciate you as well as so many others on the protocols shared regarding the aftercare of a tooth removal. Today, is the first day pf teh extracted tooth. After the local wore off the pain was so severe I cried to my daughter like new born baby. I read your suggestion again and took the extra strength pain pill and it help but the throb is still there. I think it's because I waited to long after the local wore off then used the oils. I remember someone else posted that I should not do that but, I did not have the oils on hand at the time of teh local wearing off. I plan to take the extra strength again in four hours as suggested. I used the vetiver over the area of extraction with is the upper right back molar. I used the spray but the gauze is still in my mouth because of the bleeding. If you do not mind please advise the questions below.

1) How to stop the bleeding if I do not have the helichrysum?

2) I am thinking to wait four days prior to oil pull to avoid dry socket per a suggesting I read from Ms. Pat. The thing is do I brush/rinse mouth prior to the fourth day? If so, what oils and what ratio? 

3) How often to use the singer spray? 

I may have to take the pain pills not because I feel the throb is getting intense. I want to be ahead of the pain instead behind as I did earlier. If you have any other suggestions please advise. I am so nervous about the dry socket.    


On Saturday, April 25, 2015 at 5:42:46 AM UTC-7, Heather from AK wrote:
I've had 2 teen daughters have wisdom teeth removed.  After the procedure no meddling were used.  They healed very quickly and were sitting up right away after. One even went caroling 2 days latter.
Used Singer Throat Spray- help with pain & swelling
Helichrysum & Frank around the sites- tell bleeding stopped.
Pain pill - extra strength during 1st day then without extra
One used Vetiver topically externally for extra help with pain.
Clove - topical as needed for pain
Peppermint bead lets
Throat Spray
-Singer throat spray

8d OnGuard
4d Peppermint
1d Oregano
8d Lemon
2d Myrrh
1d Clove
1d Sandalwood

15 mil bottle fill with Distilled water
Use spray top

Pain pill
.
2 gel caps with
3d marjoram
3d lemon
3d Vetiver

2 capsules every 4 hrs

Add abt 3d of coriander if bad pain in one pill.
Any more then 6 drops a day has a stupefying effect

Heather

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment