Tuesday 28 April 2015

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Control bars

So are you saying that you can not taste the spinach? I watched a video that showed what the bar looks like on the inside and it just doesn't look very appealing. I am a very, very picky person and do not eat veggies unless they are heavily disguised (like in a green smoothie), but would love to give these a try. But, I really don't want to buy ten and find out they are disgusting! Thanks, Sz 

Sent from Sz's iPad

On Apr 29, 2015, at 6:06 AM, Apryl Mann doTERRA IPC #405799 <apryl77@gmail.com> wrote:

I got my order today with all 3 and tried the lemon and my husband and I really like it. It reminded us of a lemon rice crispy treat. I can't wait to try the others.

On Thursday, April 23, 2015 at 10:47:29 AM UTC-7, Debbie Ballinger Ballinger wrote:
Hey guys,

Has anyone tried the new control bars or the drink mix?  I was just wondering what you thought of it.


Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment