Wednesday 29 April 2015

RE: [Everything doTERRA] GX Assist

When I started GX Assist I was already taking LLV 1/2 dose. I took GX Assist+-1 capsule 3 times a day for 10 days, followed with PB Assist-1 capsule 3 times daily for 5 days. I repeated the process and so I finished all the bottles of GX and PB, in 30 day period.  I didn't experience any die-off reactions or Herxheimer reaction like loose bowel movement, etc. Maybe my system had been cleaned up by taking LLV. With first time use of LLV, I had flu-like, fatigue symptoms but not frequent elimination. But here's the experience of my friend whom I introduced to doTERRA products. She was already using other natural products before that. She told me that she does detox regularly. But do you know that when she used GX Assist, she experienced frequent elimination?  Another person I introduced to doTERRA who had been   detoxing using other brand names experienced itchiness when she started Zendocrine complex. My point is: it is clear our products do their job and therefore expect any form of die-off reaction. It may or may not happen to YOU as we are all different and unique.

 

If it does happen, just reduce the dose or stop for a while depending on the severity of the reaction.  But don't be afraid because once you're cleaned up, it will get easier next time you do a repeat protocol.

 

Smile.

Nannette

 

From: Everythingessential@googlegroups.com [mailto:Everythingessential@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Janet Kohlhase-Purdy
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 7:35 AM
To: Everythingessential@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] GX Assist

 

Just wondering if someone can tell me how many softgels does one use of the GX Assist during the 10 day cleanse?  There are 60 to a bottle.  And should one expect frequent elimination?  Thank you kindly!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment