Saturday 26 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Tropical Traditions (be aware)

Finally!! Thank you so much for contacting them. I sent an email and was told that they were a safe site. This was my first order and I don't feel safe ordering through them now. But I am so glad they are doing their best to make restitution to us.

Kristy Skoy

On May 26, 2012, at 5:27 PM, Rachel <trgoracke@gmail.com> wrote:

> I wanted to pass along some important information I received today. I
> spoke with a representative of Tropical Traditions today. She
> informed me that after hearing of some of our trouble with our cards
> being compromised and a possible link to their website, Tropical
> Traditions launched a full investigation into the matter and
> discovered their system had been hacked into by an IP address based in
> Asia. Within 24 hours, they were able to isolate the hackers and stop
> the fraud. This was a very sophisticated outside attack. Tropical
> Traditions is working with police as this has become an international
> matter. The representative shared with me that in the over 10+ years
> that Tropical Traditions has been in business, this is their first
> security breach. They have hired an outside party firm to scan their
> site daily for any further malicious activity. They take this very
> seriously and are concerned that people have had a bad experience.
> This representative also shared that the president has even mentioned
> calling each customer personally whose account had been compromised to
> try to restore credibility and trust. I have ordered from Tropical
> Traditions many times, and the last time I ordered, my card was
> compromised as well. I just wanted to share this so everyone knows
> that it is once again safe to order from this company, as they truly
> do have an excellent product. Hope this helps!
>
> On May 24, 1:15 pm, "Mellanie Sheppard, IBCLC"
> <lactationl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> If you have a PayPal account, you can pay that way.
>>
>> Mellanie
>>
>> On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 9:24 AM, Elaine <emailbyela...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I've been so sad about this. I was really excited to use my $25
>>>> certificate I earned and get some good quality coconut oil. Would it be
>>>> safer to place an order over the phone???
>>
>>>> --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>>> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>> http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>>
>> --
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment