Wednesday 2 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: nails

Sorry, it is the Life Long Vitality pack.  They have changed my entire life, not just my nails.
 
 
Suzy 
www.mydoterra.com/suzyhoward
 
 
 
 


From: Jennifer <jdsvedin@gmail.com>
To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2012 7:09 PM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: nails

mine used to be like that.. :( people would comment on my nails and
ask if they were fake or real.. so I really want to get them back to
that.. I am relatively new to doterra... waht are LLV?
Jennifer

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com


No comments:

Post a Comment