Friday 25 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] YL Aromatouch like technique?!

I live in a rural area of Ohio. I have our very small but very
awesome health food store selling the oils. They know a midwife who
is involved in a soon to be held event near us, teaching how to apply
essential oils to the spine... supposedly they are "flying" someone
in. I thought to myself "oh this has to be doTERRA". Not...

After searching out this midwife's website and FB page, she is a YL
rep. So now YL is doing an Aromatouch type technique?! First I've
heard of this and it has me perturbed!

I haven't really looked at YL too closely but the whole boswelic acid
issue made it pretty clear they were talking out their *ss.

I'm annoyed that this midwife is trying to undercut my doTERRA info to
my healthfood store ladies, who are still new and learning! I intend
to fill them in tomorrow about what I know about YL. I really REALLY
hate to slander another company, but everything I have heard about YL
does not inspire confidence. They are willing to cut corners and
exaggerate truths to make their own products look superior. Why else
would Dr. Hill and Emily Wright leave them? I've heard them speak.
They are nothing but authentic and knowledgeable.

Again I hate to slander, but the truth is the truth. Any other quick
talking points I can bring up?

Blah...

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment