Sunday 20 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] spa mist diffusers

I, too had trouble with the diffusers. I bought 8 & 2 didn't work at all. I called the company & they were not very helpful. I wanted the two
replaced with new ones and they said they would only replace with the exact ones I had originally ordered. I had to pay for shipping them
back which wasn't cheap. I don't know about the other 6. My customers have bought them & I am holding my breath hoping they will work.
I was not impressed at all with the customer service. I emailed, and spoke with a person (after calling 3 times) & still wasn't satisfied with their
solution - was told that is the best they could do. ugh

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment