Saturday 26 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: wild kids and wild orange...a success story

Aromatools.com has some terracotta pendants and car diffusers.

On May 25, 2:11 pm, Sharon Hoehner <detoxexp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Remember that terracotta hanging ornament that doTerra gave us with the LRP
> in December?  Can we buy those anywhere?  I hung mine in the car.  Works
> great.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 10:59 AM, CeriAnn <shortir...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > I use wild orange in the car also. I fill the small glass spray
> > bottles with water and then add a few drops of oil. I spray the water
> > into the vents and the  smell circulates around the car. We live in
> > Texas and I don't like taking my bottles of oil in the car because I
> > forget them too often and then don't trust them after they have spent
> > a day or two in the hot car. With the spray is not such a big deal if
> > I forget, I have several bottles. We use wild orange a lot. We also
> > use balance, elevation, serenity, breathe and whatever else comes to
> > mind. I depend on these to get us through long trips. I also love them
> > because we used to get so dry on long car trips. Now I use the spray
> > every hour or so and we don't seem to have that issue.
>
> >  . . .
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> Sharon Hoehner
> * <http://www.ncdsecretlaunch.com/detoxqueen>www.endcandidablog.com
> **(604) 894-6940 Home Office Pacific Time
> (604) 905-9240 Cell Phone *

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment