Wednesday 23 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Success Story

Thanks Pat,
I was using the and am using the Slim and Sassy. I do have acid
reflux. Like you said the oils do work wonderfully but for some of us
that have acid reflux these seem to help. I was very happy to be able
to start distributing them and helping us.
Cheers :-)
Mary

On May 23, 5:25 pm, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> You really don't need the time released capsules, doTerra does the job as
> needed.
> Also I wonder what oils you were using that gave you acid reflux.
>
> Glad you were able to post this time.
>
> Pat
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 11:01 AM, Mary <ourserenitys...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I know that we are all looking for a success story so here is mine.  I
> > have had great success with some capsules that are a designed release
> > capsule.  I suffer from acid reflux and these now allow me to use some
> > of the oils that were causing me to have acid reflux.  If any of you
> > have this issue please e-mail me and I can help you.  They have worked
> > great for me.
> > Cheers,
> > Mary Hester
> > Our Serenity Shop
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> PAT LEAVITT
> FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment