Wednesday 23 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Success Story

We distribute the DRcapsules. You can e-mail me at
ourserenityshop@gmail.com or petmedvet@aol.com and I can get you the
info on them. They are awesome :-)

On May 23, 12:59 pm, Nicole in Texas <nrvte...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a hiatal hernia and have reflux bad.  Well...had reflux bad.  After
> using the DigestZen for the last 6 weeks, it is a rare occurrence.  I do
> get the burn when I put oils in capsules.  But putting the DigestZen gets
> rid of it quickly.  I'd love to know where to get the time-released
> capsules though.  :)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment