Friday 4 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Stubborn allegries

I wuld diffuse the oils while you sleep, that really helps with
allergies! When you have allergies the most important thing youcan do
is make your sleeping area as pure as you can. This is what my doctor
told me and I have found that when I started the diffuser at night
that things got 100% better! GOOD LUCK!

On May 3, 4:38 pm, MomHeather <doterra.heat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Some days I need to use the Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint combo more
> frequently.  On really bad days I also lightly dot lavender on the
> bone around my itchy eyes and add a drop or two of melaleuca to the
> mix. I take it as often as I need it, which is more some days than
> others. Does anyone know a reason we shouldn't use it more frequently?
> My allergies decreased in severity when I started taking the LLV last
> spring, but we are just entering my peak season.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment