Thursday 3 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: soda pop & "doTERRA diet"

I used to be a big Diet Pepsi drinker. Diet soda is one of the worst
things you can put in your body. Stop now. The artificial sweetners
can cause nerve damage. If you must drink soda drink the sugared
stuff, while still bad for you it is not as toxic. If you crave the
bubbles put some citrus oil in sparkling water. The way I broke myself
of the addiction was to think about drinking draino. Who would ever
drink that, its poison right. That is what diet soda is too!

On May 3, 2:00 pm, Temple <danger...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So...when I want a diet soda, I add Wild Orange or Lemon oil to it.
> Yes, the diet soda sweetener is toxic, but I can use that can to get a
> few extra citrus oils into my system to help with the detox.  :)
>
> On May 2, 6:10 pm, "rustle...@gmx.com" <rustle...@gmx.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Diet sodas contain artifial sweeteners which cause migraines, headaches,
> > and other issues. I get violently ill if I take in any artifial sweetener.
> > Stevia is great.. I don't get sick. I have gotten several people to stop
> > drinking diet because they were getting severe headaches and when they
> > stopped the headaches went away.
>
> > On Wednesday, May 2, 2012 11:30:09 AM UTC-7, Valerie Hampton wrote:
>
> > > Ok, here I go again.  My husband has decided to diet AGAIN.  He wants
> > > to lose 25-30 ish lbs (the same stinkin' 25+ he's lost a few different
> > > times!).  In the past he's tried the lower carb type diet (So Beach),
> > > etc as well as slightly trying what I call the "doTERRA diet"--the
> > > Slim & Sassy (topical & internal), trim shakes, full dose LLV,
> > > TerraZyme, GX, PB, low or no "whites", beverages, sensible eating w/
> > > the palm, fist, thumb, etc as a guide, smaller meals more often,
> > > plenty of water, exercise, etc.
>
> > > This is all his idea; I am not pushing him at all.  He's gotten fairly
> > > close each time before but just doesn't get those last few lbs off
> > > then everything goes to the wind & he's back in the same boat.  I know
> > > anyone can hit the plateau.
>
> > > He loves his daily diet Dr Pepper.  (I read recently something in a
> > > Utah Health magazine that preliminary studies show signs of "early
> > > aging" w/soda drinkers.)  I've never been a pop drinker so I don't
> > > keep up w/this--other than I KNOW it's horrible for us--so this is a
> > > BIG issue between us.  I do think this time around he's softening as
> > > far as the soda thing.  I know there is a TON of info out there + on
> > > this forum about this very thing.  So, my hope from you all: I'm
> > > hoping for some simple statements as far as what pop (diet & regular)
> > > does to our bodies, even sabatoging dieting, etc.  Anything along
> > > those lines would be so very helpful--just straight & simple.
>
> > > Nothing like a daughter getting engaged knowing you're going to have
> > > to FIT in a tux!  :0)
> > > THANK YOU ALL so very much.
>
> > > PS  Is the Zendocrine capsules & blend still an important part of the
> > > diet?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment