Thursday 3 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Skin Care

I, too, would like to try the facial products but am nervous about it
because my skin is so sensitive. The last two times I tried a new
facial moisturizer (expensive, natural, hypoallergenic ones) my whole
face swelled up on a horrible allergic reaction to the point I had to
use prednisone after I couldn't get the swelling/reaction to go down
at all for 3 days. I know Doterra offers a refund for LLV If it
doesn't work, which is why I tried it and LOVE it. I'm just wondering
if they'd let me return the facial products if I had a violent
reaction again?
On May 2, 3:12 pm, Erika Tenney <erika.dote...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would love to hear more!  I am consistently battling hives, with this episode being far worse than I have had in years.  I am using the hydrating cream around my eyes and face and it is helping a ton to heal the damage.  I was thinking of getting the skin care line but with my skin so sensitive right now I am not sure it is the best choice.  Definitely would love to hear more!
>
> Have a healthy day!
>
> Erika Tenney
> doTERRA Certified AromaTouch Technique Consultant #64579www.doterraforyourlife.blogspot.comwww.mydoterra.com/Erika
>
> Custom Wood Roller Ball Holders:www.doterraforyourlife.com/shop/
>
> On May 2, 2012, at 8:31 AM, gmacc <colbyclaw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > When using a skin care line it is important to use the cleanser,
> > toner and moisturizer as they are all equally important.t ch  The
> > skins natural Ph level is at a 7. When you use a cleanser it will
> > bring the skin down to about a 3 or 4. The toners job is to bring the
> > Ph back up to a 7.  That way when you put moisturizer on it will add
> > the
> > extra moisture the skin needs.  If you skip the toner and just use
> > the
> > moisturizer then it will have to fight to bring the Ph back up. My
> > daughter
> > is a Master Esthetician and has helped many of her clients get their
> > skin cleared
> > up using doTerras product line along with doing the candida cleanse.
> > The skin
> > is where most problems deep inside manifest. It is the bodies way of
> > cleaning itself
> > out, so its not always a bad thing, its just the bodies way of
> > communicating.
>
> > On May 2, 7:04 am, Kent <k...@roylances.com> wrote:
> >> I thought I would just add that when doing a cleanse, many times, the
> >> detoxing will most likely create skin problems and will appear as if things
> >> are getting worse.  My teenage daughter is going through a cleanse right
> >> now, and her acne has gotten much worse through the cleanse (and she is
> >> drinking alot of water), and I had to remind her to stay the course for 10
> >> days, do the probiotics, and then we will assess where we are at.  Time
> >> will tell whether these skin cleansing products will work for her.
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment