Wednesday 9 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: selling to customers at wholesale

I like what Pat said that we should keep in mind we are not a wholesale warehouse. I think there are special times when we might do wholesale for someone but she is so right when she said if everyone is offered wholesale why would they need to enroll.  I love trying to help people and sometimes I am tempted to give more wholesale prices but I think Pats statement will help me keep things in perspective about all of that.
 

On Tuesday, May 8, 2012 6:13:57 PM UTC-6, susieq wrote:
I have a very good friend that has a 16 year old daughter with
fibromyalgia.  I gave her a sample of peppermint and it got rid of the
foot pain.  She wants a whole bottle.  She needs it fast cuz they are
going to NYC next week.  We don't live in the same town and I'm now
home.  She wants to sign up as a IPC on her next payday.  So i want to
sell her a bottle at wholesale because i don't care about making money
on this one bottle.  What is the best way to do this?  I tried doing a
standard order wholesale and having it shipped to her.  But it charged
no tax.  What is the easiest and fastest way to do this?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment